Scythes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scythes

This is the Scythes Alliance forum!

Latest topics

» evony problems
So close to quitting this game... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:16 pm by Jasmine103

» Want to join your alliance,
So close to quitting this game... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:15 pm by Jasmine103

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

So close to quitting this game...

Papachabre
    Papachabre
    Administrator
    Administrator

So close to quitting this game... Empty So close to quitting this game...

Post  Papachabre Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:57 am

Today, in a miracle of luck, I won a junior medal box on the roulette. Upon opening I was a mere 4 rose medals from the title of Baronet. I did, however, contain the medals to raise two ranks to colonel. I happily accepted the quest rewards unaware that the game takes the required medals from your inventory upon accepting (!!!). Now I am 2 lion and 7 rose medals from Baronet. With the medal drop rate being somewhere between 0% and 0.00005% I may never become a Baronet without spending money, which is something I am unwilling to do for this game.

Now I must ask myself - what is the point? I will eventually upgrade everything to lv 9, create enough soldiers to zero my food production and max out the number of defenses I can have. I guess the only thing keeping me from quitting right now is the community - you guys.

So I guess I'm writing this for two reasons. One is to vent my frustration. The other is to provide you with this bit of advice - don't accept the quest rewards for raising in rank until you earn a new title.
    Axxen
    Axxen
    Shiv
    Shiv

So close to quitting this game... Empty Re: So close to quitting this game...

Post  Axxen Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:06 am

Question: Shouldnt you have realized the promotions took the medals when you upgraded to Knight? And yea, it'll take forever to get enough medals, but hey thats life. I might not make it you Baronet either, and when that time comes, I'm not sure what id do either. Well, i suppose we'll cross that bridge when we get to it eh?
    Papachabre
    Papachabre
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Papachabre Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Axxen wrote:Question: Shouldnt you have realized the promotions took the medals when you upgraded to Knight?
    Answer: Yes I would have noticed if I would have checked my inventory after accepting the quest reward. I guess I just assumed that nothing would be taken from my inventory (seeing as how none of the other quests take anything from you).
    InfernoXIII
    InfernoXIII

Post  InfernoXIII Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:26 pm

I know that is so gay that they take ur medals, but it just makes that game much harder to beat, which will continue many players to play, without paying them. I, myself, am one those who will eventually beat this game without paying them 1 damn cent. You just have to be patient, attack valleys and hope for the best. Let's imagine that the mdeal drop rate is 1 percent. if you attack 100 different low level valleys you should get 1 medal, right? So you just have to keep attacking and use up those amulets in the roulette. It will be difficult, but hey if a game isn't challenging would you play it?
    Jasmine103
    Jasmine103
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Jasmine103 Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Yeah papa that is the object of the game to beat it if it was easy anybody could do it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content