Scythes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scythes

This is the Scythes Alliance forum!

Latest topics

» evony problems
The manliest story ever told, for your reading pleasure EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:16 pm by Jasmine103

» Want to join your alliance,
The manliest story ever told, for your reading pleasure EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:15 pm by Jasmine103

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

The manliest story ever told, for your reading pleasure

Papachabre
    Papachabre
    Administrator
    Administrator

The manliest story ever told, for your reading pleasure Empty The manliest story ever told, for your reading pleasure

Post  Papachabre Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:05 pm

In his article, The Way of the Barbarian: Infusing Your Spiritual Life With Conan, Robert Brockway details his new philosophy and its outcome in one of the most awesome stories ever told. Warning: The following article contains profanity and borderline violence and sexism. Reader discretion is advised.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-way-of-the-barbarian-infusing-your-spiritual-life-with-conan/
    Jasmine103
    Jasmine103
    Administrator
    Administrator

The manliest story ever told, for your reading pleasure Empty Re: The manliest story ever told, for your reading pleasure

Post  Jasmine103 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:56 pm

only you would post that papa ;p
    Papachabre
    Papachabre
    Administrator
    Administrator

The manliest story ever told, for your reading pleasure Empty Re: The manliest story ever told, for your reading pleasure

Post  Papachabre Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:28 am

Oh man but it is so funny. I almost spit my morning coffee all over my computer monitor when I read it!
    Jasmine103
    Jasmine103
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Jasmine103 Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:13 pm

lol i hear ya ;p

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:09 pm