Scythes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scythes

This is the Scythes Alliance forum!

Latest topics

» evony problems
What Grinds My Gears: De-Caff Coffee EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:16 pm by Jasmine103

» Want to join your alliance,
What Grinds My Gears: De-Caff Coffee EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:15 pm by Jasmine103

Navigation

Affiliates

3 posters

What Grinds My Gears: De-Caff Coffee

Poll

do you drink de-caff?

[ 0 ]
    What Grinds My Gears: De-Caff Coffee Bar_left0%What Grinds My Gears: De-Caff Coffee Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 7 ]
    What Grinds My Gears: De-Caff Coffee Bar_left100%What Grinds My Gears: De-Caff Coffee Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 7
    bleeding4u
    bleeding4u
    Administrator
    Administrator

What Grinds My Gears: De-Caff Coffee Empty What Grinds My Gears: De-Caff Coffee

Post  bleeding4u Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:52 pm

ok coffee is usually used for waking up in the morning, getting the energy to do.. whatever the hell your going to do. and it works well. but, De-Caff... well.... it's useless, brown-colored, crap water. it. is. useless. it killed what coffee is all about. the only reason to drink de-caff is if you like the taste of coffee so much that you would drink it over other things. like water. or soda. or anything else.
    Papachabre
    Papachabre
    Administrator
    Administrator

What Grinds My Gears: De-Caff Coffee Empty Re: What Grinds My Gears: De-Caff Coffee

Post  Papachabre Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:20 pm

I've often wondered about this myself. I personally like the taste of coffee, but I also like its associated boost of energy. The only reason I could think of for anyone to drink de-caff is that they're trying to quit using caffeine but they've grown accustomed to drinking coffee.

If you think about it caffeine is the most widely used and accepted drug in existence. It's so widely used that most of us don't even think of it as a drug. While we consider the boost of energy to be favorable it does have some negative side-effects and some risk of dependency. So I could see why people would want to quit using it.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I wouldn't drink decaffeinated coffee but I could see why someone would want to.
    Jasmine103
    Jasmine103
    Administrator
    Administrator

What Grinds My Gears: De-Caff Coffee Empty Re: What Grinds My Gears: De-Caff Coffee

Post  Jasmine103 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:49 pm

all i know is that i dont drink coffee altho avery tells me that i need to
    bleeding4u
    bleeding4u
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  bleeding4u Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:05 am

in the morning coffee is good. turn you from this: Sleep
    into this! flower

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:54 pm