Scythes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scythes

This is the Scythes Alliance forum!

Latest topics

» evony problems
Prestige Building EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:16 pm by Jasmine103

» Want to join your alliance,
Prestige Building EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:15 pm by Jasmine103

Navigation

Affiliates

Prestige Building

Rahlain
    Shiv
    Shiv

Prestige Building Empty Prestige Building

Post  Rahlain Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:43 am

This is a guide that I am handwriting, So no need to dig up sources. This is mostly from what I've personally experienced. Other tiny bits I've seen in various places, but for the most part all first-hand, reinforced with examples.

Lower level town hall and title is not a myth, it is very true. I have a single 230k Prestige town on Server 3 that is still a civilian + Lv3 town hall, And it really didn't take long to get there. Roughly 5 warriors per prestige point or so; In which case means extremely rapid prestige growth. The buildings alone generate quite a lot of prestige at that point.

I simply farmed random valleys and flats with these warriors and the losses generated even more prestige. The account is maybe a week old, and since it's an older server, the lumber prices are insane. I have no farms, no quarries, but I do have some iron mines + the rest lumber.

Also, Buildings double the amount of prestige given per level, as compared to the previous. A level 1 Townhall gives 5.5 Prestige for a Lv1 farm, (I say 5.5 for a reason). Level 2, 11, 3 22, 4, 44, 5 88. Only takes a few minutes for a farm to get to level 5, and it nets 170 prestige in just that time frame. But this is assuming you didn't touch your title as well.

Another method is /barely/ winning a fight vs. NPCs or valleys. Its an expensive way, but once you're high up there, it's pretty cheap to do in comparison.

On the topic of fights, Warriors are the fastest unit to produce, and are virtually the best unit for fodder. Due to their extreme cheapness and very high building speed, they are totally worth using for prestige building. If you get too many, Just attack random NPCs with them.

It's not intensely detailed, But the general understanding of speed = Key.

Prestige building isn't exactly difficult, Just requires large masses. I have not /confirmed/ it, but it seems the larger the group trained, the more prestige gained for that group. Ie: More prestige from 50,000 at once, than 10,000 5 times.

I will edit this post as I learn more. 500,000 Prestige and counting quick; Was 460,000 Yesterday.