Scythes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scythes

This is the Scythes Alliance forum!

Latest topics

» evony problems
Building 3rd+ City Quickly EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:16 pm by Jasmine103

» Want to join your alliance,
Building 3rd+ City Quickly EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:15 pm by Jasmine103

Navigation

Affiliates

Building 3rd+ City Quickly

Rahlain
    Shiv
    Shiv

Building 3rd+ City Quickly Empty Building 3rd+ City Quickly

Post  Rahlain Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:14 am

This is more intended for if you've got your town really nearby, And you're already well-settled; Not intended for your 2nd or first town.

As for the 1st and 2nd town, One of the better guides to getting your city fully functioning and fairly quickly would be HERE; though my method slightly varies. I try to finish as many quests as I can, but once I have the chance, I drop a few guidelines into the Academy to get it to 5, but not expend many; Then put /all remaining/ guidelines ( depending on time frame ) into construction, past lv2. This will dramatically reduce the time it takes to get yourself well-settled.

We will start off with the well-settled stuff, for 3rd towns and up, then starting. Don't ask why, I just felt like being backwards Very Happy

Alright, so you just got Baronet, and you want to expand. Got yourself a flat set up, Workers good to go, and everything. After your city has been built and you've given it a cute name like some of these people "3", then you'll have to get started.

If you have a city near to fund resources, Then you're set up the way you should be.

Step 1:

Focus on getting your Feasting hall up asap.

This includes getting the prerequisite buildings to the required level, as well as the next step. Don't build extra anything, focus entirely on this goal.

Why? - You need to put a high politics hero in as soon as possible (At least 120+, the higher the better.) since high politics = high speed.

Step 2:
    Get your academy to 5 as soon as possible.

Why?

Once your academy is level 5, You should have unlocked the use of Construction. On 29, by this time you should have it at least at level 8 or higher, assuming you didn't buy medal boxes.

At this point, It depends on what type of city you're trying to build. I'll post these in a separate guide. If you do things in this order, towns will go up pretty fast, and the prestige will rise pretty quickly along with it, as long as you upgrade your town hall ONLY AS NEEDED. (This means if your resource flats are all level 9, or if you're struggling with population. Will most likely be the population)